Development Services to Accelerate Your Success
Have confidence with iterative designs and accelerate time to market with our product development services. Our Development Center ensures you meet or exceed deadlines with dedicated technical experts and cutting-edge laser equipment. Once you’ve validated and tested your design, we have the expertise and equipment to take your project into production.
Download: Development Center Sell Sheet
Responsive and reliable service
You know your medical device application and how your component is supposed to function, we know laser processing and how to meet your specifications. Our laser technicians and applications engineers not only build high quality parts, but partner with you to build a custom solution and become an extension of your team. Whether a cardiovascular, neurovascular, drug delivery or orthopedic application, our team won’t stop until we bring your product to life. Spectralytics is not just a “job shop” – we are your partner in manufacturing.
Dedicated capacity for a competitive edge
Equipment specifically dedicated to prototyping means speed takes precedence. Our Development Center includes:
- Laser cutting, welding, and ablation machines at multiple wavelengths and speeds
- Laser machine components in tube, sheet, wire, sub-component or other raw stock shapes
- Capacity to scale into commercial, high volume production
- 100+ stocked materials, including metals, polymers and composites under one roof – View Stock Materials
- Class 10,000 Cleanroom
- Post-processing services, including marking, annealing, chemical cleaning, passivation, texturing, electropolishing, assembly, heat shrinking and more
- Inspection capabilities
Production quality at rapid prototyping speed
Being committed to quality management goes beyond certifications. We’ve built a reputation on exceeding quality standards by developing our own process controls and custom solutions so you can expect consistency and on-time delivery. Our robust QMS is backed by a team of quality experts, and advanced metrology and measurement techniques.
- Tensile and elongation testers
- Laser micrometers
- Vision systems
- Automated stent dimensional inspection
- Statistical software
- ISO 13485 Certified